The Scosche boomBOTTLE+ is a dual pairing, rugged, waterproof wireless speaker. In this video I’ll explain how you can set up your boomBOTTLE+.
You can pair your boomBOTTLE+ to your device in 2 different ways. Configuration #1 is to Pair Your device to a single boomBOTTLE+. Configuration #2 is to pair your device to 2 boomBOTTLE+’s to use in Stereo with a Right and Left channel, or in Party mode where each boomBOTTLE+ puts out a Right and Left Channel on each boomBOTTLE+.
1. To Pair your device to one booomBOTTLE+, press the Multifunction Button to turn on the boomBOTTLE+. A tone prompt will sound.
2. Press and hold the MFB for 3 seconds and then release. The Bluetooth indicator will flash blue and red alternately with a sound prompt.
3. Turn on your device’s Bluetooth Menu to search for and connect to the boomBOTTLE+.
4. Select boomBOTTLE+. A sound prompt will notify you of a successful connection.
1. To Pair your device to one booomBOTTLE+, open the waterproof cover and place the L/S/R switch into the “S” (Stereo) position on Both Speakers
2. Power on two boomBOTTLE+ speaker units at the same time by pressing and releasing each unit’s MFB. Place one speaker in the “L” (left channel) position, and place the other speaker in the R (right channel) position. Both speakers will pair to each other.
3. There will be a continuous sound prompt from the speaker that is in the “L” position to indicate the unit is in pairing mode.
4. Turn on your device’s Bluetooth Menu to search for and connect to the boomBOTTLE+.
5. Select boomBOTTLE+.
6. The two speaker units are now in Stereo mode and can be played together as a Left and Right Channel.
7. From here, you can also put both units in “S” Stereo mode to have each boomBOTTLE+’s play both A and B channels.
8. You can also adjust the Equalizer settings between Indoor and Outdoor
To Leave Dual Pairing Mode and play only one speaker, place the speakers in “S” (stereo) position and turn off one of the units by pressing the Multifunction button for 10 seconds (note both speakers will turn off). Restart one of the speakers and pair it to your device.