The Turquoise House North is a beautifully designed and well appointed getaway. It is directly adjacent to the "Turquoise House South" and can be rented simultaneously for larger groups. This home has been completely remodeled inside and out with elegant, modern touches. The back yard features an artificial turf putting green, BBQ, large shallow pool, and bean bag toss game court. Close to Kierland, Shopping, Restaurants and plenty of entertainment.
Come enjoy the Arizona desert at this wonderful resort style home in North Scottsdale. “Turquoise North Scottsdale” boasts 3 stylish bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms. This home comfortably sleeps 7 guests. Come relax with family and friends and enjoy all the amazing house amenities and Scottsdale attractions that are just minutes away.
Turquoise North sits on a quiet corner lot in a peaceful Scottsdale neighborhood! Spread out and relax in the almost 1900 square feet of modern living space. This remodeled home is airy and bright! Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances and all the cooking amenities you will need to prepare all your cooking masterpieces! Venture to the backyard paradise and take a splash in the large pool or relax poolside with a drink. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy and evening meal on the outdoor patio while you putt around on the artificial grass putting green or have a heated game of Baggo with family and friends! Unwind from the day’s excitement in one of the tastefully deigned bedrooms. Each bedroom features its own TV, ceiling fan, and deluxe bedding for a wonderful night of rest!
While it may be difficult to leave this wonderful home, you will want to venture out and explore all the wonderful attractions that are conveniently located to Turquoise North. Satisfy all your shopping needs with a quick drive to upscale shops at the Kierland Commons! You are also a quick drive to the Paradise Valley Mall. Take a drive to old town Scottsdale and check out what it has to offer. Restaurants can be found on almost every corner! There is something for everyone from simple family dining to elegant and upscale eating! Outdoor enthusiasts have an abundance of activities to choose from! Hiking, Golf, river rafting, lake adventures, scenic walks…you name it, it’s possible!
Whether you are in search of desert sun or endless adventure, this house has all you need for a fantastic desert vacation! Book a stay at “Turquoise North Scottsdale” and start making memories!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, wireless printer, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV, 65 inch 4K TV, ample dining space, Large private pool, putting green, large patio space, patio furniture, BBQ grill and much more!
- Fantastic location on a quiet, corner lot in North Scottsdale! Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, hiking, biking, golfing, Kierland Commons, TPC Scottsdale, Paradise Valley Mall, Barrett Jackson, McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, Penske Racing Museum, Pinnacle Peak Park, Lake Pleasant and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Air-Mattress can accommodate 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (1 pet maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Security cameras are located in the front of the house for our guests’ safety.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ and Dishwasher
Deck chairs and TV (Cable)
Parking & facilities
Private Garden and Parking garage
Pool & spa facilities
Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Fireplace
Bathroom & laundry
Towel-set and Bed linen
Credit cards accepted
Pets allowed only after arrangement
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM